[hpsdr] Hermes update

Kevin Wheatley m0khz at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 08:18:39 PDT 2009

Hi All

Slow progress but Hermes is still alive! Current status:
Scotty has made a start on the schematics, unfortunately due to health
issues and work commitments, he is unavailable to continue - well not
in the short term. I now have a choice to make, finish the schematics
Scotty has started (if available) within Orcad (an unfamiliar CAD
package, or start from fresh using Eagle (I'm comfortable in this
environment), I must confess, right at this moment the Eagle route is
personally more favorable. Within the next few days I'll make the
decision and progress on the project will resume.
Either way a set of schematics will be soon be available for comment.

73's
Kevin - M0KHZ