[hpsdr] Duplex and Full Duplex

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 23 23:58:49 PDT 2009

1) I was thinking about the Config bits in C1 but was not thinking
correctly as they are only for sending the configuration to either or
both Penelope/Mercury.  We would need something similar for sendig the
frequency to either or both.

2) I don't run PowerSDR or Windows ;-)  On my Intel Dual Core 3.4 GHz
system I do not see any problems running 2 copies of DttSP concurrently.
  Yes the CPU is up, but is is using much less than the cpu requirement
for the spectrum/waterfall display. I am not sure that Alex is really
required when running through transverters.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt