[hpsdr] Ozy Problem

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Thu Jun 4 16:20:18 PDT 2009

All,

Just to add another data point, I have three Ozy boards. I tried each one
with the latest code. My one C7 card works great. One of my C8 boards works
perfectly and one does not. The one that fails exhibits all the horrible
symptoms others have reported.

Based on a general review of the code I expect that this can be dealt within
the code when Kirk returns. Knowing that I have one board that has the
problem I will do what I can to help him diagnose the problem. It is
unfortunate that when I was helping Kirk with testing before the code
release I was using the "good" C8 card so I didn't see the problem.

Rick
W2GPS