[hpsdr] Problems with Ozi.

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Thu Mar 12 02:33:29 PDT 2009

Hej all,
I have two Ozi boards and one of them does not perform as intended. When starting up HPSDR it always goes immediately into transmit mode while the other Ozi work normal and never starts in transmit mode. Has anybody an idea what may cause this problem?
Otherwise I am very pleased with my HPSDR rig consisting of Atlas, Ozi, Penny and Mercury, connected to a PA module for an Icom 750  which a dealer here in Sweden had in stock as spare part. The Icom module´s bandpass filters and PTT are interfaced to and controlled by Penny´s seven open collector outputs.

vy 73
SM6OMH  Willi