[hpsdr] PowerSDR and VS2008

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Mar 20 18:24:28 PDT 2009

Hurray

I suspect that many people would like to experiment a bit with the SDR if
only it were easy to compile and build a new version.

The "new architecture" is not going to help that situation.. So while we all
wait for pie-in-the-sky it would be great to play a little.

I take it that one has to purchase Visual Studio 2008 to compile this source
code? Are any other tools required?

I tried running the binary and it works on my XP machine, but it does not
have the HPSDR setup page - is someone working on this?

Thanks

Ken