[hpsdr] Penny Power

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Mar 15 12:32:13 PDT 2009

Ken -- re power out on CW -- try the latest code (28 Feb 2009).

As to AM and FM -- I think this is by design,
although I can't say I've looked into it in any
great detail.  I've not changed any of the power
handling code for Penelope, so I think this is the default PowerSDR behavior.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)