[hpsdr] Call for HELP - New HPSDR-Setup / it works!!!

Alexander Geckeler alexander.geckeler at gmx.de
Sat Mar 21 13:43:13 PDT 2009

Good evening!

I had time to update Mercury to firmware version 2.6.  and I have to say
THANK YOU ALL - HPSDR RX-works well!!!!

The current setup is:
- Order of boards: Mercury (v2.6) J5, Penny (from Gerd Loch) J3, Ozy J2
- Mercury 122.88 Mhz clock source
- Penny 10 Mhz clock source
- Sampling Rate 192k
- level calibration was successfull
- PowerSDR version Jan 10th, 2009

The audio is beautifull - it is nice to run this piece of technology.

The next step is to connect a proper mic and test TX...

73, Alexander

-