[hpsdr] JTAG Mercury programming problem.

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri Mar 27 08:52:53 PDT 2009

    I'm still try to solve my problem. I resoldered all
joints on FX2 and FPGA - no luck. Actually got one nonsoldered pin.
Console show, it write on FPGA, but there is problems with writeI2C
(if run initozy11.bat). I hope it show that FPGA is OK. Because I
started to think, that FPGA is dead. If there could be like
blinkity.rbf for this version, then I can say there no problems with
FPGA.
 Anybody could point me to simple ByteBlaster schematic, which
100% work with our HPSDR? I saw some, but not sure about
compatibility.