[hpsdr] Fwd: Ozy problem

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Fri May 1 03:47:27 PDT 2009

I repost my message because list ask for that and new month started ;-)

Hello!!!
  I have problems with Ozy and didn't find solution for that. But I'll explain one by one.
I built Ozy-Janus test cable and simple Byteblaster. But I can't make test procedure,
because that cable can't program EPCS4. I found procedure how to do that through
JTAG, but still nothing. Then I found real simple schematic for ByteBlaster II. That
allow to program EPCS4 and Mercury. Mercury show OK. But on Ozy still nothing.
Then I tried to upload program to Cyclone through HDR2 with Ozy_Janus.sof ... And
imagine, my Mercury became alive. There is some problems, but it work! Before
uploading sof file I started PSDR. In cmd window it said about ''can't write to I2C''. If I
try to run initozy11 after sof file uploading, it talk about ''can't find VID PID''. Any
advices or solution?
        Aivars. YL2GVC