[hpsdr] Why Why?

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Sun May 10 23:52:28 PDT 2009

Looks like openhpsdr is not as open as most of us want it to be.
Nobody should be banned from this list.

Phil has started some good discussions and as a result he was banned
from the lists?
There was a good group of people working on a hpsdr and now it is going
to split up, this is not how high tech goals are achieved.

I really hope people come together and make it one group again.

Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT
email: pa5kt at remijn.net