[hpsdr] Why Why?

Steven Doyle steve_doyle at o2.co.uk
Mon May 11 02:11:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

I agree with Bruce and co here. I see no reason why Phil should be banned
from the list and have his name removed from the projects that he was
involved in. I think its fair to say without Phils involvment the project
would not be where it is today and I personnaly regard his absence as a huge
loss to the project.

I think an explanation to the list is in order here.

73s

Steve
G1YLB