[hpsdr] Why Why?

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Mon May 11 02:31:30 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I agree with Bruce.
I think Phil deserves a lot more credit.

These are sad and wrong developments.
Also because it is not properly discussed in the open, we don't know what is
going on behind the screens.
Nobody from the HPSDR community "leaders" who apparently have taken these
decisions have explained and spoken openly and clearly about the subject.

I feel sad and very uncomfortable.
Not "High Performance".........

Henry.