[hpsdr] Why Why?

rein0zn at ix.netcom.com rein0zn at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 11 08:19:53 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have been trying to back track how this all came about and
can't really find published reasons for all these changes.

Then, there is another angle. We are here with quite a large group
of amateurs , many of us with quite some financial investment in
this project and I certainly  did not expect this sort of dramatic
adjustments without any input from the membership as far as I know.

Also I noticed a lot of house keeping/procedures recently being
stated and little or none technical discussions.

All taken together, I would like to understand why this all is
happening and be driven by a very limited group of HPSDR group
members.

What I am wondering about is, is what the other drivers / designers/ engineers
of the HPSDR group think about all this.

Last week I happen to give a little presentation on Softrock for the San
Bernardino Microwave Society and I noticed concern of some members about
this development as well.

I will not state here what, in my humble opinion, this all is smelling as.

Of course, I could be wrong, as I hope I will be.

73 Rein W6SZ