[hpsdr] Why Why?

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Mon May 11 08:12:12 PDT 2009

<<I see no reason why Phil should be banned from the list>>

As one of the OpenHPSDR list administrators (I dislike the term
'moderator') can I point out that I have checked the database and can
confirm that Phil N8VB is a current list member.

When I was doing some housekeeping about a week ago, I recall seeing
his name in the subscriber list then too.

With the current software it is not possible for an administrator to
remove and reinstate a subscriber without the subscriber confirming
that they want to rejoin the list. As this has not occured, Phil is
(and always has been) a list member.

73
Steve, G4GXL
--