[hpsdr] Excalibur, Alex and PennyWhistle Update

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed May 13 09:55:06 PDT 2009

All:

There will be examples of Alex, Excalibur and PennyWhistle in the
TAPR booth at Dayton this weekend.  Stop by if you are at the show.
I'll be around there somewhere, too.

Build packages on all three are in TAPR's hands.   The long lead time
items such as the toroids for ALEX are on order, so the ALEX build is
forthcoming.

Scotty is pricing Excalibur and PennyWhistle currently.I am told
that the posting of the call for interest will happen in the week or
so after Dayton.  My personal expectation is that both of these will
be offered as assemble-it-yourself kits, but that is actually TAPR's
final decision.

--- Graham / KE9H

==