[hpsdr] open collector outputs - sequencer

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Sat Nov 7 05:23:33 PST 2009

Hello,

I have following questions:
1. Is there a way to setup a sequence controller using the open
collector outputs in powerSDR? I need to control my transverter, antenna
relais with pre-amplifier and finally my PA?
I don't see any possibility to introduce delays on Penny External Ctrl.

2. If not, how can I control an external sequencer before activating
TX/Penelope? I guess that when using pin 13 (PTT Output) on Penny-DB-25
socket the TX will already be active.

3. One possibility could be to feed the PTT-signal into an external
sequencer, who will activate all the necessary items including via pin 1
on DB-25-socket Penny-TX in the right timming sequence.
Does anybody know a better solution?

Vy 73,
Georg, dl2kp