[hpsdr] Windows 7

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Oct 24 21:28:58 PDT 2009

1. I suspect PowerSDR/HPSDR Edition will be fine on Windows 7, as
long as it's the 32 bit version.    I don't have Win 7 so can't say
from firsthand experience, but I do know it runs fine on Vista 32.

2. I don't know of any new features of Win 7 I'm looking for.   I
suspect I'll leave my older machines on XP and eventually move my
Vista machine to 7, and will undoubtedly only be able to buy new
machines with 7.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)