[hpsdr] New Wiki Page about "Getting Started" with hardware

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sat Sep 26 04:55:55 PDT 2009

Richard,
Where you placed it is ok, but the entire page need reorganizations as
some of the titles are misleading and there is no clear organization.
For example, "System Integration" is about software modules for Linux,
not System Integration as in a transceiver.

I recommend the following organization (to start with):

HPSDR
  FAQs
  Hardware (introduction)
    Backplane (Atlas)