[hpsdr] Still no joy getting ghpsdr to run on Ubuntu...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sat Apr 10 08:57:45 PDT 2010

John,

I sent additional log info (see email of 4/8/2010) showing what happens
after initozy completes.

You mentioned that initozy tries to set up both Penelope and Janus and
that the Janus failure is expected.  Why does Penelope need to be set-up
and is there any corresponding set-up for Mercury?  I thought only Ozy
needed to be configured each time the s/w starts since Mercury and
Penelope are already pre-configured.

Pete, N3EVL