[hpsdr] Hermes ?

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Tue Dec 21 13:23:48 PST 2010

Please excuse me, but I am a little behind regarding what happened in the HPSDR field.
A few months ago there were excited discussion about the Hermes board, which looked very interesting,
as a standalone SDR RTx.

Then I lost a bit contact with the HPSDR happenings, and browsing this evening the wiki, I see that the
latest status about Hermes dates back to May 2010. The TAPR ordering page makes no mention of Hermes.
Has the project put on hold ? Or maybe canceled in favor of something new ?
Please update me, thanks.

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/