[hpsdr] Thanks and Happy New Year

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Fri Dec 31 18:09:43 PST 2010

I would like to take time to express my humble thanks to the "shakers and
movers" in the HPSDR community. In this project, I am relegated to being
among those who simply help bring the production demands up.

We have very talented people giving freely of their time and knowledge to
move this fabulous project along. My sincerest thanks to all those who
contribute to this great effort. I have place my order for Metis, and will
be doing the same for Alex when released. Earlier this year, I acquired a
2-slot Atlas from gerd. I plan to use that to repurpose my existing Ozy and
Janus cards for Softrock-style SDR work, or perhaps  an Ozy/Mercury
dedicated receiver. The beauty of this project is the parallel possibilities
for the hardware/software.

Once again, my thanks to all, and best wishes for the new year.

73,

Bruce, N1RX