[hpsdr] HPSDR & Map65-IQ

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Dec 10 16:28:10 PST 2010

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your question.   HPSDR can be set to sample at  (exactly)
48/96/192ksps.

Does Map65-IQ accept I&A samples directly from the USB interface or  via a
soundcard type of interface?

Sorry but I can't see a way of generating samples at 95238.1 Hz.

If Joe is interested is supporting HPSDR then I can send him a copy of the
data protocol we use over USB.

73 Phil...VK6APH