[hpsdr] Stupid question re PowerSDR+Janus+SoftRock

Murray Lang murray.lang at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 18 04:18:36 PST 2010

Hi all,

I've finally got around to trying to set up Janus with my SoftRock TXRX
but have been stumped by a most basic and necessary requirement: How do
I tell PowerSDR the centre frequency of my SoftRock? The document "Janus
and Ozy Operation with PowerSDR" mentions the SoftRock but does not even
contain the word "frequency". I can't find any reference on the web to
this problem so it's either bleeding obvious or nobody is using PowerSDR
with Janus and a SoftRock (hard to believe).

At this stage I would be very pleased to have my poor investigative
skills laid bare in return for an answer.

73,
Murray VK6HL