[hpsdr] Stupid question re PowerSDR+Janus+SoftRock

roland etienne roland.etienne at free.fr
Sat Dec 18 04:39:23 PST 2010

Hi Murray,

I suppose you are using W5WC version of Power sdr, in wich case the center
frequency can be set in the setup, General, Hardware config tab.

And if your Softrock RxTx is using a SI570, with this version of PowerSDR
you can command the SI570 via Ozy, you just need to wire the I2C correctly.

Hope this helps,

73, roland F8CHK.