[hpsdr] Magister, Mercury and Pennylane: New Production

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Dec 21 10:04:05 PST 2010

We would like to thank all of the people that helped out by
expressing an interest in ongoing production of Magister, Mercury and
Pennylane on <hamSDR.com>.

We would also like to thank Dale, WA8SRA for setting up the interest list.

There is sufficient interest to warrant production runs of these
three boards, and we are proceeding with the builds.

Pennylane is enough different from Penelope that we are building
prototypes.  The prototype build will be completed by Dec 25, and
prototype testing will be completed by January 15, 2011.

All three boards (Magister, Mercury and Pennylane) will be available
about 60 days after successful completion of Pennylane
testing.  Ordering will open about 30 days prior to board availability.

Our intent is to provide a secure on-line storefront and worldwide
shipping from stock. We intend to have other SDR-related products
available at some future time.  More information will follow as available.

73,
Scotty, WA2DFI
Dan, N4XWE