[hpsdr] Magister, Mercury and Pennylane: New Production

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Dec 21 10:46:29 PST 2010

Hi Scotty.

Excuse for this late input but I suddenly remember that when designing the
Apollo (and Hermes) we found the need for an output to an Antenna Tuner to
start the tuning sequence when the Tune button is activated on PowerSDR
(or KISS). Is this, or can it be included on Pennylane? Also an input
should be included to tell when the tuning process is ended.

I missed this when I built the HPSDR transceivers and included the ATU.

73, Kjell