[hpsdr] MOX bit in C0 for Penelope

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Thu Dec 23 09:53:10 PST 2010

Because the MOX bit only controls the PTT Out, which is typically used
for antenna or amplifier bias switching, is separate from the I&Q data
control of the DAC output, it is possible, in software, to control the
sequence of events.  Thus, RF output can be delayed until the antenna
relay has completed its movement, or the amplifier bias has become stable.
Dave
wa8ywq