[hpsdr] Quick KISS Console question

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Dec 24 03:25:19 PST 2010

On Dec 24, 2010, at 3:20 AM, Paul Fletcher wrote:

> Which branch is the most up to date (or if this is not an easy answer is there an indication of who is doing what with it?)

The most "up to date" right now is probably the Metis code, but it's not publicly available yet.  There are some performance improvements in the code that George is working on as well as the Metis support.  I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the changes backported to the USB code.  I'm not the Windows guy though. :p

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com