[hpsdr] svn server IP changed

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Thu Dec 30 13:55:08 PST 2010

The IP address of the svn server has changed. Unfortunately, I was not
made aware that this was to occur, and only found out when my own code
could not be committed to the repository.

The new IP address is: 184.81.170.126

Fortunately, it's very easy to re-establish this for any of your
existing repositories.

1) Using the Windows File Manager, right-click on your repository, and
select "TortoiseSVN > Relocate ..."
2) Replace the 64.245.179.219 IP address in the URL line with:
184.81.170.126. Do NOT change anything else in the path.

3) Click the "OK" button. Within just a couple of seconds, you should
receive the message: "Working copy relocated to
"svn://184.81.170.126/svn/[your repository name]", and you should be
able to use the repository as before.

Very sorry for the inconvenience, and complete lack of advance
notification.

73, Dale
WA8SRA