[hpsdr] Where to inject sub audible tone for repeater access into Janus card?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Dec 30 17:01:15 PST 2010

Hi Joe,

I would suggest that we ask one of the PC programmers to add a PL tone to
PowerSDR etc. rather than use an external signal generator.  This could
provide a user selectable frequency, level and what ever logic is required.

Can you please describe exactly what is required e.g tone
frequency(s)/accuracy , level(s) and logic.

The line in connection on the Janus card was intended for a future as yet
unknown use and there is presently no code that supports it.

73 es HNY  Phil....VK6APH