[hpsdr] Where to inject sub audible tone for repeater access into Janus card?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Dec 30 17:16:07 PST 2010

I don't think this will work - at least not in an off the shelf
configuration.  It may be workable if you can configure the
TVL320AIC23B to mix the line in signal with the mic signal before it
applies the signal to the A/D convertor ...  I have a suspicion that
can't be done, but have note looked at the data sheet.     I'd take a
look at the  data sheet and see if it can be configured to mix the
line in and mic before the a/d convertor and if so the data sheet
should show the appropriate i2c commands you'd need to send it.

What we should really do (and what Flex also needs) is to add the PL
tone generation into PowerSDR ...

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)