[hpsdr] Frequency Display Issue

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Jan 2 14:46:04 PST 2010

Gordon,
Yes, changing RightToLeft to 'no' is one of the approx 4 changes required to
fix ALL the bugs related to OnKeyDown.  One also has to set TextAlign to
'Right'.

And for people in non-English speaking countries to be able to edit the
frequency display properly, one needs to correct the Convert.ToDecimal call
to have ",nfi" after the string to convert.  Otherwise, those countries or
locales that don't use the period as a decimal separator are unable to enter
any fractions of a mhz.  My version has this correction.  I've fed it back
to Phil.  Your branch still has this error in it.  It's simple to fix.

My latest branch contains all these fixes, as Hermann DL3HVH has confirmed.

Vy 73,
George K9TRV

database 4738 (20100102) __________

http://www.eset.com