[hpsdr] LPU internal 12V feedthrough connectors

Thierbach, Ed ethierba at umich.edu
Wed Jul 7 12:19:50 PDT 2010

I just added that section on the Magister I2C jumpers a couple of weeks ago. I ran into the problem and (after a lot of reflector archive searching) found the answer.  I'm glad it helped you and saved you some time and effort.

I'd just like to put in a plug for the wiki here.  I'd really encourage everyone to add helpful information as you solve problems, discover something new, or see something on the reflector that might help others.  Dave, KV0S, is very quick about setting up wiki access to potential contributors. :-)

73,
-Ed- AB8OJ