[hpsdr] TUNING KNOBS etc.

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Wed Jul 21 07:31:28 PDT 2010

For those that are having a rough time looking at the blank front of a PANDORA HPSDR box (yes there is a front side), here is an idea I implemented: I had a number of old Atwater Kent Radio badges leftover from old radio restoration projects. I took one that had an interesting "radio" look and put it on the panel. Now I have some thing to look at. See http://gallery.me.com/w9kfb1/100521
to see how it turned out. Next I think I will mount an old 1920's type bat
 on/off switch on it to give it more of a 20's look.
Ron W9KFB
Indianapolis