[hpsdr] LPU Photo

Greg greg.danylchenko at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:46:45 PDT 2010

Greetings to the List

Would someone plse send me a hi-res photo of the bottom view of  a
working LPU unit.

I am having very high noise coming out of my unit, though the voltages
all look good. I may have one or more parts improperly oriented. If I
use a computer supply in place of the LPU, Mercury works fine. With
the LPU the noise is off the scale and kills everything. The noise is
heard even before PowerSDR is stated up.

I have all the latest firm ware installed and JP1 is jumpered.

Thanks to all.  Great project and my thanks to all who have worked so
hard to make this happen.

73

Greg Danylchenko/VE3YTZ