[hpsdr] PowerSDR CAT seems to go to sleep

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 17:06:14 PST 2010

Roger

Go to your Device Manager (Start->Settings->Control
Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager.

Double-click on all of the USB hubs in the list and make sure that under the
Policies tab you turn off "Windows can power down this device" checkbox. I
bet thats what happening.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com