[hpsdr] Transverter setup

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon May 17 11:41:47 PDT 2010

I didn't see any comments, so I'll ask again. Maybe everyone was
enjoying themselves at Dayton!

My homebrew 222 and 432 transverters have non-standard IFs, both come
down at 22MHz. PSDR realizes that this is out of band, and won't allow
transmit. With my SDR1000 and PSDR 1.18.3, if I set up the transverter
form, and go to the VHF+ tab all is well.

Because of the number of spurs in that part of the band I want to use
the hpsdr system, which is very clean.

All comments gratefully received.

73  Alf