[hpsdr] Transverter setup

Rick Hambly (W2GPS) w2gps at cnssys.com
Mon May 17 13:13:33 PDT 2010

This is a very common problem for those wishing to use HPSDR for VHF and above.
The best IF is seldom in or restricted to a Ham Band. I suggest that all HPSDR
variants of PSDR be equipped with some form of setup check box that will allow
transmitting on any frequency for use with transverters. That might need to come
with a warning about the need for appropriate external low pass filters, of
course.

Rick
W2GPS