[hpsdr] Transverter setup

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon May 17 19:41:04 PDT 2010

Hi Alf,

I think you caught me checking in some code that was not ready for
prime time yet ... looks like I've broke the transverter setup stuff
in some of the recent drops.   If you roll back to SVN  3470 of
svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release
I think you'll be able to do what you want to do.  (This one will
announce itself with a date of 24Dec2009).   I'll work to fix the
current code line in the next day or so.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)