[hpsdr] PTT Problem

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon May 31 21:01:07 PDT 2010

Hi Keith,

Couple of things to check --

Launch PowerSDR with a --ignore-pp-ptt argument on the command line

Try it after creating a new DB (rename PowerSDR.mdb)  - perhaps
something has gotten frotzed in the DB and it thinks it's doing Ozy
SDR1k control or parallel port control

If neither of those cure the issue, what's the date given in the
PowerSDR titlebar and what are the Ozy and Mercury version numbers
reported in the Setup HPSDR panel?

Regards,

Bill