[hpsdr] assembled my first Atlas - do I have a short?

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sat Nov 6 19:28:55 PDT 2010

I just did my first SMT soldering job (was a lot easier than I expected once
I got the necessary equipment).  However...

After I attached the components but before I attached the slots I thought I
did a fairly good test of J20 for any shorts.  However, now that
everything's attached I'm noticing a 275 ohm separation between +5v and
ground.

I don't see any obvious solder outside of their pads, but with all the rosin
floating around I could be missing something.  This is a bit higher than I'd
expect for a simple short though, is this part of the design of the board?