[hpsdr] ability to amplify pennywhistle (much) beyond 17W?

Lester Veenstra Lester at veenstras.com
Tue Nov 16 12:43:26 PST 2010

Use the Tokyo High Power amp they build for the FT-817 (5w)

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM

 <mailto:lester at veenstras.com> lester at veenstras.com

 <mailto:m0ycm at veenstras.com> m0ycm at veenstras.com

 <mailto:k1ycm at veenstras.com> k1ycm at veenstras.com

US Postal Address:

PSC 45 Box 781

APO AE 09468 USA

UK Postal Address:

Dawn Cottage

Norwood, Harrogate

HG3 1SD, UK

Telephones:

Office:     +44-(0)1423-846-385

Home:     +44-(0)1943-880-963

Guam Cell: +1-671-929-8141

UK Cell:  +44-(0)7716-298-224

US Cell:   +1-240-425-7335

Jamaica:  +1-876-352-7504

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is
prohibited.