[hpsdr] ghpsdr on virtual machine

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:19:39 PST 2010

Previous attempts to run on a virtual machine have run into USB
performance issues.

Try running it with the command line option --timing that prints out how
long it takes to read the number of samples that the sample rate is set
to and should always be 1000ms +/- 2ms.  If I remember correctly ignore
the first output.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt