[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity8 (K5SO 3OCT2010)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Oct 3 14:02:24 PDT 2010

PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversity8 is available for download at

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

This version fixes a bug reported by Jeff K2SDR involving incorrect
placement of the phasing control on the panel when viewing the program
in "full screen" mode.

It is noted that several minor bugs exist that are inherited from the
parent PowerSDR v1.19.3.1 program while in viewing in "full screen"
mode.  I have not attempted (yet) to address those inherited bugs.  At
the moment I'm focused on uncovering any diversity mode related bugs
and fixing them, hihi, but of course I will be happy to add any bugs
of any kind onto the "fix me" list.

ALERT:  It is noted that, at least for the time being, should you exit
the program (this program or the unmodified parent PowerSDR v1.19.3.1
program) while in full screen mode you will be "trapped" in full
screen mode thereafter when trying to run the program.  To recover
from this condition you must replace the database.xml file in your C:
\Documents and Settings\<your user name>\Application Data\FlexRadio
Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3 folder with the database.xml file provided in
the download distribution package.

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff!  I need to know all of those sorts of
things so I can try to address them.

73,  Joe K5SO