[hpsdr] How to use the phasing slider control, PowerSDR v1.19.3.1.diversityX

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Oct 3 09:38:47 PDT 2010

Duh!  Sorry for the mis-step in the explanation, of course the peak
setting is 180 degrees out of phase with the null (not 90 degrees)!
The procedure using "null" should be to move the slider to a new
position that is 180 degrees from the null.  I've made the correct
notation in the Wiki.

Begin forwarded message: