[hpsdr] HPSDR equipment for sale.

John Nordlund jnordlund at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 23 12:53:19 PDT 2010

Real life intrudes, and I am forced to sell my HPSDR equipment.

All items have remained in original static bags since they were
delivered to me.
I am unable to proceed with this project due to vision problems, and the
need to pay for eye surgery.

I was planning to have one setup for the home and one to use portable in
the camp van, so I have 2 sets of ..

Atlas (assembled when I could still see)

LPU (kit still in bag)

Mercury (TAPR unit with original test firmware still in place)

Penelope (TAPR unit with original  test firmware still in place)

Excaliber (kit still in bag)

Ozmandias (TAPR unit)

These sets will be sold as a unit for $900 each.

I also have ..

 2 Janus boards  --  $100 each

1 Pinocchio board   --  $10

I will ship these anywhere you want them to go.
Buyer pays freight charge outside of CONUS.

Contact me off list for more info or to grab one of these for yourself.

John Nordlund - AD5FU
Little Rock Arkansas USA

jnordlund at earthlink.net