[hpsdr] Ghpsdr3 questions

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 5 03:43:31 PDT 2010

Hi Gar,

as the code is still really in an alpha development state you should
build the code on your machine.  I expect the problem is that the bin
directory contains either the 32 bit or 64 bit binary and you are
running the other version.

In the N6LYT/ghpsdr3/trunk/doc directory there are 2 documents that
should help:  "N6LYT Online Mercury Receiver.pdf" and "info.pdf".

By default the preamp is off when the server starts (see the info.pdf
for the command line arguments).  You may need to update the Mercury
FPGA to the latest multi receiver code to work with the ozy fpga code
that gets loaded.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt