[hpsdr] Metis quit working (I killed it???)

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:05:50 PDT 2011

Help

I was upgrading firmware and successfully updated Metis to 1.2.  Not
finding detailed instructions for the use of HPSDRprogrammer, I thought
I would do a similar action and update Mercury to 6.4.  After attempting
to do this, HPSDRprogrammer said it could not find Metis.  Also PSDR
gave the same type of message.  I replaced Metis with Ozy and PSDR
worked with no problems.  Mercury is still at rev 2.9.  Nothing I have
tried will allow HPSDRprogrammer to find Metis.  Also, I failed to
record the MAC address for Metis.

Help

Thanks in advance and 73

Mike Fager, K7SR