[hpsdr] Question re Cables required for Alex...

James Thiessen va3kv.radio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 02:16:13 PDT 2011

Thanks for getting Alex up on the order page.  I've placed my order and
looking forward to completing my HPSDR system.

Just looking through the wiki and notice I will need at least 4 cables
internally to connect everything.
  1 SPI ribbon cable to connect Mercury to Alex
  1 SPI ribbon between Alex TX and RX boards
  1 ribbon cable for forward and reverse log power output  to Mercury board
  1 short coax cable with SMB connectors
...is that correct?

I guess I need to find out what comes with the boards and what to I need to
build/buy here to get ready.
I will probably need some advice on preparing the ribbon cables if not
supplied.

Many Thanks

Jim
VA3KV