[hpsdr] Penelope firmware upgrade to 1.4

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Aug 30 09:10:35 PDT 2011

Michel,

I have sent a new USBBlaster-Binaries folder to your email address
that will allow you to update to Penelope v1.4.  Eventually someone
will post an appropriate folder on the svn to include updates for
Penelope v1.4 but it's not there yet.  I don't have posting authority
to the svn myself but the folder I sent to you should fix you up.

Good luck!

73,  Joe K5SO